Sunday 22 September 2013

Sunday Stash #81

Thank you to Audrey from Hot Pink Quilts who hosted Sunday Stash last week.

Next Sunday I plan to visit Kristy of Quiet Play in person. We are taking our kids on a week's holiday and will be returning home and passing through her town.

And so Alyce from Blossom Heart Quilts will be hosting Sunday Stash.

Inheritance Reds



I have a lovely older friend who recently cleaned out her craft cupboards.

She passed some traditional prints on to me.






Have you ever had fabric passed on to you?

Link up your stash additions below.


7 comments:

  1. My friends usually pass me some scraps since they know I like them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have anyone who passes fabric down to me but I pass it down to my daughters :). Have a fun holiday and that is awesome that you will get to stop and say hi to Kristy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dark floral print. Unfortunately what people pass on are not always to ones taste - looks like you hit the jackpot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE! I like it when people share :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your stash post after I had mine already written. This week all my fabrics were passed along too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a friend's mother, who was a longarm quilter, completely destash her entire sewing room belongings to me. I literally had a loungeroom FULL of everything from fabric, to magazine, to notions - you name it - it was there! I sold a whole lot of it for her on a destash page, and gave her the money - but I also gained a whole lot of fabric in my stash :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.